If you do want to wash your hair every day, you need to use a "Frequent Use" type of shampoo. Additionally, you need to be sure to use a conditioner, one of the "Dry Hair" types being best for you.
If your hair still looks rather dry after washing, try rubbing some moisturiser over the palms of your hands, and then rub your hands over your hair, (being sure to wash your hands afterwards!). This is a sure fire way to get rid of that "dry look".
If you have persistent problems with a dry flaky scalp, then a visit to your doctor may be in order, just to check that the problem is not due to a skin condition.
My hair use to look like that too, so I can give you different options you can try out or why your hair is so dry.
Why is your hair dry or what can cause it?
- Your not treating your hair with any hair treatment
- your using the wrong shampoo & conditioner
- Washing it too less often
- Blow drying hair too often or straightening too often
I use to never treat my hair with any hair treatments and I use to experiment on different shampoo & conditioners, and most hyped products actually destroy your hair, I am talking about all these fancy products you see on TV or on Facebook ads..those destroy your hair..I have tried them all, months after the other and my hair just couldn’t get right.
Blow drying and straightening hair also ruins your hair believe it or not but you get hair treatments that protects your hair while you can still do those things, but I just stay away from it unless I have a function or a party or special occasion to attend.
What can you use to treat your hair and let it become more healthier?
- get yourself an hair oil, like argan, coconut ect
- start off with a pre oil where you can treat your hair before you wash your hair, like a day before or night before and le it sit
- after you wash your hair you can get another oil like argan or coconut to put on your ends of your hair, this won’t make your hair oily as the oil is thick and penetrates in.
- Shampoo & conditioner I recommend trying argan more natural products like Vatika. The less chemicals..the better!
for oils I personally use argan as it penetrates in I have been using it for years and to this day my hair is smooth and very healthy. Hair treatment is your best way to get actual results. The shampoo & condioner I switched to made a hell of a difference too and it’s all argan.
Test and experiment what works for you, not every product will agree and work for everyone, the best way to really know if you try different products and different things to see what works best for your hair.
I hope I could help answering your question.
Since Argan worked for me over everything else I did start an Argan blog all about Argan, so if you want you can check out my blog :)
best of luck for you!! :)