It is very simple and easy to wax your underarm hair. Waxing is better because it lasts for a longer period of time and gives a smooth finish.
Follow these steps:
- Heat the Wax for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Take some talcum powder and spread it on your underarms.
- Now using the back of a spoon, spread the wax on your underarms.
- Make sure that you apply the wax, on the direction of the hair.
- Now, take a smooth and tough piece of cloth and spread it on the wax such that it sticks to the wax evenly.
- From the opposite direction of the hair, take off the cloth.
- The hair will come off. If some of them remain you can repeat the process.