Healthy hair are a blessing of God. Some people just get it naturally and some have to work hard to get them.
The condition of hair can be improved through changes in diet and eating habits. It could also be obtained through consistent use of some home remedies. Try the following:
- Drink lots and lots of water.
- Keep away from cholesterol rich food.
- Include fish and other types of meat in your diet.
- Eat lots of green vegetables and salad instead of sweets and junk food.
- Massage your hair with almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil, every time before you wash your hair. Keep the oil on for at least 2 hours before washing.
- Keep your hair clean even if it means shampooing everyday. Use a baby shampoo if washing your hair every day.
- Massage your hair with a mixture of equal amounts of olive oil, yogurt and egg once every two weeks. Keep on for 2-3 hours and then wash.