Anonymous

What Color Shoes Goes With A Pistachio Colored Dress?

9

For high-contrast, you can choose a dark color like purple or dark brown/chocolate. For a more neutral look, white or cream looks good, or even champagne. Sort of depends on the time of day or occasion...

Joan Profile
Joan answered
Actually there are more than one to choose from:  Cream/off white or very light tan if it is a summer dress (I assume it is).

khushi  sharma Profile
khushi sharma answered

Hey,

You can wear heels if it is normal dress or frock then you can wear heels on it.

Hello athletes, if you, like me, often get injured during training, you should change your shoes, if you wear the wrong shoes, this can lead not only to injuries but also to fractures, so you should change your overall, sites like this can help, I myself was surprised when I realized that the constant sprains and bruises were due to shoes!

carol washington Profile
You can wear metallic shoes with pistachio. Gold sandals would be a good choice in summer. In colder weather, black or dark brown boots would be a good selection.
sam Profile
sam answered
There is white a dark color like dark blu or dark green would look nice!!!

Anonymous