Anonymous

Why Do People Put There 3 Year Old Children In Beauty Pageants?

6

carol washington Profile
I think sometimes they live through their children. They wrap themselves around the pageants and all the the glitter and glamour. They are like a moth to a flame.
My youngest daughter loves the pageant life.  I mean she loves it!  I have to hold her back before she goes on stage.  She wants to go on first and doesn't care who's in front of her.  But she can dress up for a day and then go right back and be a kid again.  She doesn't care if she wins or loses.  She just loves the attention and the dresses.  It's her way of being a Princess for the day.  It's not practice practice practice like the shows talk about.  We practice maybe twice a week for 15-20 mins.
My oldest daughter didn't like it so she's taking horse back riding lessons instead.  We started out at a local pageant and have been moving up ever since.  So the pageant life isn't for all children.  It takes a certain child to love it.  And she'll stay doing pageants until she says no more.  I always ask her before entering her into one.  So she's not forced to do any of it.  It's her choice.  It's her way of playing a sport: Just like baseball; you compete against other people.
james caison Profile
james caison answered
I think it is a ego issue with most parents
Maybe they want famous children?  I don't approve but, not my

I often attend meetings of young parents. For me, first of all, this is the experience that I have to gain at such meetings and then fix it in practice. I often attend the same trainings that are here this article. We often discuss a program to improve the upbringing of your child, as well as what to do so that the child hears you and you the child.

Because it's fun and exciting!! Try www. Natural stars. Co.uk  - pageants for 3 - 26 years!

Anonymous