Should i change earrings?

6

Ritchy Dormelas Profile
Ritchy Dormelas answered

Got both my ears pierced August 6th, so almost two months ago. Recently I was playing basketball and one of them fell out and I lost it. The next day I went to a piercing shop and she said the hole was closed a little so she poked it again with a needle which was quick and painless and put in 2 surgical steel earrings (I had them pierced at claires in august so they were stainless steel before) but she told me the ones she put in are the ones I should have gotten pierced with but they are REALLY.. Anyway my brother got me 14g earrings and I wanted to know if it was safe to put them in due to the fact she had to poke a hole in my other ear does that mean the whole process restarts and I have to wait 6-8 weeks again for the right ear?

If person didn't break the skin when putting in the new one I would wait 2 weeks to wear your new earrings from your brother. If the skin broke, and there was blood I would wait the 6 weeks.

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Do you want to?

Suchitra Paneer Profile
Suchitra Paneer , Paneer, answered

you can try hook type earnings it iseasy to use !!

Yes, of course it is worth changing earrings, especially if you have only one in your assortment. For example, I wear diamond earrings for men and I have 3-4 types of earrings in my assortment at home, so to speak, for all occasions. It's really cool when you sparkle in a new look every time.

Anonymous