Should I keep my hair long or cut it short? Please answer, I don't know what to do.

9

Long.

Taylor Brookes Profile
Taylor Brookes answered

If you're not sure then keep it long. If later you decide you want it cut, then you can, but if you get it cut and then realise you wanted it long then it's gonna take a while to grow back...

Kristen Storm Profile
Kristen Storm answered

Maybe start by just cutting it a small amount? I know from experience when I cut my hair short and then hated it :( and it took forever to grow again

music  lover Profile
music lover answered

I think long because you can try many style in long hair

Sapphire's Edge Profile
Sapphire's Edge answered

I'm prejudiced to my long hair. I can do anything I need with it depending on my mood for the day.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Short. I recommend a haircut just like mine. You never have to brush it or comb it, and you save a fortune on hardressers, perms, lotions, conditioners and shampoos.

I just took a selfie to show you how good I look.

Pepper pot Profile
Pepper pot answered

"If in doubt, leave it out."  You cannot stick it back on, once it's off. Try some new styles if you are bored, but leave cutting it if you are uncertain.

Anonymous