I Recently Got Quite A Bad Black Eye I Go On Holiday Very Soon Tho Will I Tan Under The Bruises Or When My Tan Fades Will I Be Left With White Patches?
Black eye is mainly caused by getting a punch in the face. Besides, perhaps there are some other reasons such as jaw surgery or face lift as well as nasal injuries. To get rid of it, you could use home remedies that are safe and easy to apply. These remedies include:
- Leave a cucumber in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes and then slice it.
- Put two pieces on your eyes within 10 minutes.
- Apply in the morning or evening.
- Leave two used tea bags in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
- Apply to your eyes (remember to close your eyes).
- Apply in the evening or morning.
- Use a mixture of almonds by soaking a few almonds in water overnight and then grind them in the morning.
- Add some fresh milk.
- Rub them around your eyes in 15 minutes.
To know more useful tips, you can consult more at: How to get rid of a black eye
Home Remedies for Black Spots / Circles under Eye
Mix together ½ teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the black spots / circles under the eye
Make a paste out of turmeric and curry leaves. Apply it on the face and wash it after 10 minutes.
People also make a paste out of mehndi and turmeric. In this a small piece of turmeric as well as just two-three leaves of mehndi is used. Apply on face and wash off after 10 minutes.
Crush 100 grams each of dried basil leaf, neem and mint. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and rose water to turn the mixture into a paste form and then apply the same on the black spots under the eye.
Make a fine paste out of betel leaf, add little coconut oil to it and then apply the mixture on the black spots. Wash after 15 minutes. I recommend you Black eye remedy through this you get instant of knowledge about Home remedies for black eye .