Which Doctor To Consult For Hair Loss?


6 Answers

tracy deines Profile
tracy deines answered
Either a dermatologist or an endocrinologist (thyroid disorders, etc).
Julia Rachels Profile
Julia Rachels answered

Most doctors would recommend vitamins for hair loss.

thanked the writer.
Yo Kass
Yo Kass commented
Are there specific vitamins you can suggest? Also what is the name of the specialist doctors that deal with hair loss by the way?
Arjun Ullas Profile
Arjun Ullas , A blogger by profession, answered

Visit EasyDerma for best online dermatologist for all your skin problems.

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I am 31 year old  6 month breast feeding having hair loss problem kindly suggest me a doctor.

Answer Question