Anonymous

What Are Converse Hi-top Shoes Made Out Of?

10

tre payne Profile
tre payne answered
Canvas.
brenda valentine Profile
Cotton and rubber with metal ring holes for the shoelaces.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Can soem one help me i am doing a project about converse adn i need to know more . I already know what they are made out of mut i need more like lets say u what to know what are converse so that is what i need to know and F.Y.I i ma in grade 5
Rubber and cloth
They are made out of canvas.

Hello, so that shoes can endure changeable weather conditions, and you feel comfortable in them, you should pay attention to models with waterproof tops. But, it is important that the leg does not steam in it and can breathe if it is wet outside, but not very cold. Shoes made from natural materials or with special membranes, that is, eco-friendly shoes, have proven themselves well. Currently, http://www.goburudani.com provides a large selection of women's shoes.

Burlit cotton rubber and small metal rings at the bottom of the shoe and for the holes for the shoelaces
Dude I'm doing a project to and I need to know what converse are made out of to!!!!!...I♥ them. So any answers?
I am doing a project and I need to know about it even more, someone please help. It is due next week.

Anonymous