If you are unhappy with the size of your nose, there are some other things you could try to make your nose appear smaller without having surgery, such as:
- Go to your hairdresser and ask them to give you a style or cut that draws attention away from your nose to another feature, such as your eyes.
- Try to avoid tying your hair back in a tight style as this will draw more attention to your nose.
- Use make-up to contour your nose. This can make it look smaller without having to go under the knife. A lot of women have shared useful tips on websites such as Youtube. Have a look at this link for an example of how make-up can help make your nose appear smaller:
- Learn to live with it. Yes, this is easier said than done, but ask yourself why you are unhappy with your nose. It could stem down to feelings of insecurity so you may benefit by going to counselling sessions where you will address the problems you have about your appearance.
- Have a makeover or pamper day to make you feel good about yourself. Rather than focusing on what is wrong with your nose, focus on the parts of your body you are proud of, such as your slim limbs or luscious lips. Remember you were born the way you are for a reason.