I was thinking about getting my seconds pierced as well as my belly button and I already have one piercing, but is 3 piercings too much for a 14 year old?

4

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Second one where? 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒔?

Yes I think that’s too many. What does your parents say? Are they giving you permission to do this?

The belly one will be harder to keep clean. Really will have to be careful with the hot weather coming.

Willie B. good
Willie B. good commented
read the questions she asked........ something starting to smell fishy with Casey Lou.
Casey  Lou
Casey Lou commented
Nothing is fishy, yes I did put two different ages on separate questions but it doesn't mean that its fishy. Okay? I'm 13 nearly 14 and my birthday is soon, I was thinking of getting piercings done for my birthday, therefore I would be classified as a 14 year old.
Casey  Lou
Casey Lou commented
Toni it was my second ear piercing I was thinking of getting, thank you for your advice. I will take this into consideration!
Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Funny how you ask two questions on the same day and in one question you were 13 and then the other question you were 14 years old..... Here's what I'm thinking you're a troll and your story smells fishy!!!

Anonymous