How to get rid of pimples?

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Maybe a grinder will work ! 

Michael Jones Profile
Michael Jones answered

Depends on age and skin condition. I'm over 30 and still get pimples from time to time when I eat a lot of chocolate or drink a lot of alcohol. Stress is also related as is face hygiene. The best advice I can give is, when you have a pimple, don't f***ing touch it, don't squeeze it just, apply some moisturizing cream from time to time. You could easily scar your face for life or give yourself an infection. Some treatments might work for you some won't, you'll just have to try and find the one that is best.

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

Pimples do not scar unless they become infected because of squeezing or picking—so don’t squeeze or pick! Patience seems to be a key to successful treatment. Remember, the trouble built up over quite a period of time, so it will not clear up overnight.

Some have found that by taking care of their overall health, such as by getting plenty of exercise, being out in the fresh air as much as possible, and getting enough sleep, their complexion benefits and their acne condition improves. It will also help to cleanse your skin thoroughly to prevent perspiration mixed with dirt and pollution from clogging pores. Some doctors claim that diet plays a big part in controlling acne and recommend eating as little fat as possible.

Anonymous