Apply honey with garlic (2-3 bulbs) to treat pimples at home naturally. Garlic has healing properties that cure acne naturally. You can eat garlic also as a pimple cure. I hope it helps you too! Best of luck to you.
Acne is one of those things that, unfortunately, takes time to cure.
But don't worry, there are things that will help, and also preventative measures that you can take.
Things to know in the fight against acne:
- Frequent washing may irritate the skin so don't wash the area more than twice per day and use a mild soap and lukewarm water as hot or cold water can make acne worse.
- Don't squeeze spots of blackheads as this can make them worse and also cause scarring.
- Don't use too much makeup as it can block pores. Also be sure to totally remove makeup at night.
There are many creams and lotions that you can buy to help acne but if the symptoms persist you can get prescription medicine from your doctor.
As acne takes time to treat though, give medication time to work. You should also avoid trying too many treatments together. Try one and give it time to work before moving on to another.
Everyone's skin is different, which is why a treatment that is effective on someone you, might not necessarily be the one that shows the best results on you.
Also, be sure to use medication as directed. Over use will not help and could cause problems. This is the same with over the counter medication or prescription medicine - there are guidelines of use for a reason!
Acne can be a tough thing to contend with, but I would remind you that even supermodels and celebrities suffer with acne, and this video really helps you understand what you can do about it, as well as keeping this problem in perspective:
Here are some ways I'd like to suggest
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Drink Green Tea, its good for skin
- Apply the face mask of Papaya, its good for skin. You can use papaya pulp with Honey & lemon juice. Its good to reduce the Pimple/Acne
- Use oil free face wash. Face wash that suits your skin type
- Avoid eating spice & Oily food. Cause eating such food increases the pimple/Acne.
- Use Aloe Vera gel, this is good. It reduces the pimple & reduces the black scars, marks from skin.
- You can also make a use of Cucumber.Make a paste of Cucumber with little lemon juice, it reduces pimples.
is very effective in the treatment of acne.
It is popular for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. It is also
well-known cure pimples. Coconut oil is believed to have powerful regenerating,
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. Many people already use coconut oil
on daily basis. They are convinced that organic coconut oil is good for pimples.