Hey, I can imagine you have tried a lot of ways to get rid of your pimples and black dots, whether through chemical or natural means, long-term or short-term means. I used to be like you where my pimples just wouldn't go away which started right when I was going puberty. I can share with you some tips though on how to get rid of your pimples and black dots fast using natural means
- Try slicing a fresh lemon in half and rub it on the affected area and leave it over night. Rinse your face the next morning or you can also squeeze the juice and mix it with rose water and apply to the affected area.
- Cut a tomato and rub it on the affected areas, leaving it there for around 15 minutes. Then just wash it off with water. This helps to reduce blackheadsand works really well for oily skin in particular
There are many ways to cure your pimples and black dots short-term and long-term. Now, I can share with you something that has actually helped me get rid of my pimples permanently and I think it also helps get rid of black dots on your skin: Skintervention Guide
Best of luck pal!
had similar problems to yours in the past. It was bit annoying as some
solutions were only temporary and some had small effect to my skin.
some tips that you can try.
1, Ice -
simply wrap in the bag and crush it and apply to affected area. Leave for few
seconds and re-apply. It freezes the skin pores and cleans dirt on oil
accumulated on the skin
- Natural antibiotics, also helps prevent infections.
Again dip and
clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and
leave it on for half an hour. Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Toothpaste - It is most effective when used following the ice remedy.
You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste. What to do:
- Apply some white toothpaste
over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your
face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the
be repeated on daily basis, just make sure it stays there for 30 mins at least.
- It is well known as remedy for tooth pain, but also antiviral,
antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast
treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing
of pimples. Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your
So what to do and how to use garlic to get rid of your pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove
into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the
pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with
- Repeat the treatment several
times a day.
free remedies that u can try at home and see how u get on with them. If you are
looking for more convenient way on how to remove pimples the fast way I would
recommend a cream called ClearPores. Personally I
have had great success with it as it works like a charm.
there is another way that I have tried and was successful with. For more info
you can check a video here. It will
explain the situation better then myself.