I Want Big Baggy Pants With Tons Of Zippers And Chains. Much Details And Stuff. Can Anyone Help Me And Give Me A Site Name?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Well, if you like Tripp pants get some Tripp pants. Trippnyc.com or you can try hottopic.com. Or if you live in the states just go to Hot Topic. In canada you could try d-tox. Hope this helps.
John Profile
John answered
Yeah ,they are called jump pants or cargo pants designed after the military style or you could  try carhartts,wear first,levi's... www.langstons.com

Answer Question