Males - Work
- Trousers should be black, grey or blue
- Shirts should preferably be white, pale grey or pale blue
- Socks should either match the trousers or be a darker shade
- Shoes should be black and clean
- Conservative choice: Blue, grey, a combination of checks and lines
- Flamboyant choice: Contrasting colors, such as red etc
Males - Casual Smart
- Khaki trousers and light blue or contrast checked shirts are a great conservative look, while jeans and a linen jacket are a little more flamboyant. Those in less than good shape should avoid tight clothing at all cost.
- A business suit consisting of a blazer and either pants or a skirt are usually the norm, although dresses are fine as long as they are comfortable to wear. Color choices depend on taste, but the rule of matching shoes etc to the outfit still remains.
- Again, the choices are endless. The main thing to remember is to trust one's instinct and be comfortable in what is being worn.