Where Can I Find Mens Capri Pants?

7

Danielle Joynson Profile
Capri pants can be found in many camping and outdoors stores as well online sites. Rei, for example, stocks a small selection of men’s Capri pants which can be bought online as well as at one of their many hundreds of stores across America. As well as this, Amazon stocks quite a wide variety of both men’s and women’s Capri pants - just Google ‘men’s Capri pants’ and there are multiple online and department stores stocking these clothing items.
Capri pants were first introduced to the world by European fashion designer Sonja de Lennart in 1948. The name came about from the Italian isle of Capri where the pants became popular during the 1950s and 60s. Capri pants were made famous in America when they were worn on the Dick Van Dyke show by actress Mary Tyler Moore, which caused some controversy as up to this point women on TV were seen to wear dresses and skirts and definitely not shorts. Popularity for this item fell during the 70s and 80s but in the run up to the 2000s the Capri pants became popular again and even Spanish tennis player, Rafael Nadal, was seen to wear them in the majority of his matches before 2009.
Nowadays, there are significantly more women’s Capri pants than men’s but there are still many stores that stock Capri pants for both sexes.
heidi ameel Profile
heidi ameel answered
Anywhere the mall maybe.

Capri shorts are really quite comfortable, but since I've been cycling around the city for a long time, I decided to abandon them, because when riding they start to rub and at the end of the day my legs hurt! I was looking for a replacement for quite a long time, I tried football shorts, jeans, but sooner or later everything caused discomfort, except for Mens Cycling Shorts, these shorts radically changed my ride, now I enjoy every kilometer traveled, if you ride a bike you will like these shorts!

grace couch Profile
grace couch answered
I don't think they are called capris for men I don't know what they are called .but check where ever you buy jeans
Farhan Khan Profile
Farhan Khan answered
There are many online stores that are selling pants online so you can visit those websites to find out collection of capri pants for you to choose one that is right for you.
www.websters-online-dictionary.orgdefinition/pants

Anonymous