what are the best remedies for skin care?

star gazing Profile
star gazing answered

Agree with Echo, it depends on what you’re trying to fix. However, you can never go wrong with getting a good sunscreen, exfoliating wash, and nightly moisturizing cream.

You should experiment with different brands and lines until you hit the perfect spot, because since everybody’s skin is different, what works for someone else, may not work for you. Along with drinking water, that completely cleared my acne. Now for even skin tone, just make sure to always apply sunscreen evenly, and don’t stay in glaring hot sunlight.

Lucky Verma Profile
Lucky Verma answered

I used Emu Oil for skin care. I applied it on the daily basis and massage it on my face. It can also be applied on hairs. Emu oil is an excellent natural emulsifier. It can create a perfect oil-water mixture that can penetrate the surface level of our skin and hair easily without leaving any oily/greasy residue.

It Nourishes and moisturizes the skin well with its high fatty acid content so that we can get rid of the dry and dull skin.

It increases the water retention capacity of the surface level of our skin in order to keep it hydrated for long.

For more information about Emu oil, you should read Beautyglimpse's guide on Interesting Benefits Of Emu Oil For Hair And Skin.

Gazal Singh Profile
Gazal Singh answered

The best remedy for skin is aloe vera and neem, You can use this on a daily base, you instantly see the change on your skin, when your skin is after that if you wear diamond jewelry you look like a princess.

Eshmaal Fatin Profile
Eshmaal Fatin answered

Best thing for skin care is to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and for glowing looking skin. Apply cleanser and moisturizer enriched with vitamin E on daily basis.

Anonymous