Hair loss can be from one of several things. Genetics, a medical condition or treatment, or from stress. So if you haven't seen your doctor, I suggest you do. If you have and have recently started a new medication, I suggest you call your doctor and ask about an alternative treatment If you are stressed out, then take up meditation, or a hobby that will help relax you. That leaves genetics. Sorry but on that one, you just have to learn to work with what you have. Or as my bald husband would like to say, "God only made a few perfect heads, and he covered the rest with hair."
How to bring back back my hairs I lost almost 35% of my hairs is there any best natural way to bring back hairs?
Hair loss is a serious problem that a number of people get including me. What are the causes of the situation? There are four factors that are responsible for it: Genetics, Hormonal changes and imbalances, Medical conditions, Pressure.
There are some remedies that I would like to recommend some tips to you in the hope that they will help you get rid of hair loss.
- Apply onion juice on your scalp.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with a milk shampoo and let your hair dry naturally.
- Repeat it twice a week to have the best result.
2. Coconut oil
- Apply a mask including coconut milk, avocado pulp, olive oil and a little honey to your scalp.
- Leave it in 30 minutes.
- Washing it off.
- Apply a mask of egg whites to your hair.
- Leave it in 20 minutes.
- Wash with water.
Many people ask friends or their doctors about treatments for hair loss and how to regrow hair again. The first thing to figure out is the root cause of the hair loss.
There are several causes of hair loss including water and weather change ,dandruff, so much swat, hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiencies, stress, insomnia, thyroid issues, smoking, genetics, and menopause. The hair products you use and the way you care for your hair can also cause hair loss.
There is no solution for menopause or genetics but you can slow hair loss. For other causes try this:
If you want your hair back you can take 10 minutes from your busy schedule to meditate. This will lower your stress and improve your overall health. Put your phone on airplane mode or silent and set it aside, sit straight with crossed legs and close your eyes, focusing on your breath. Feel it go in and out. Let thoughts come and go. Relax through them and keep breathing.
• Food you should eat
If you are getting enough sleep and are not stressed try exploring your eating habits. Make sure you are getting enough iron, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s. Your daily diet should contain the following:
• 10 servings of vegetables
• 2-4 servings of fruits
• 4-5 total servings of beans and dairy or 2-3 servings of lean meat
• Eggs, fish, nuts, walnuts, avocado, and seeds
• Don’t eat the same thing every day. Plan some variety into your menu to keep you satisfied and get different nutrients.
Head massage is necessary to promote hair growth. Use your fingertips and massage your scalp slowly to stimulate circulation and help drain toxins. Finish the massage by running your fingers through your hair. You can do this with or without oil, but it’s suggested to use coconut, castor, olive, almond, or sesame. Massage for 10 minutes each day to see improvement.
• Homemade recipe
Try the following recipe made with three key ingredients; licorice, burdock root, and dandelion root to regain hair growth:
• 4 ounces water
• Licorice root
• Burdock root
• Dandelion root
• Rub the licorice in a glass then fill it halfway with water.
• Rub the dandelion and burdock root with a stone or in a food processor into a fine paste.
• Blend the paste with licorice water and apply to your scalp.
• Leave it on your head for 24 hours then wash it off, it will stick to your scalp like white cement.
Egg white and onion juice are good for regrow hair .
If you think hair loss for dandruff than first to remove dandruff . You can use dandruff shampoo, onion or garlic paste, coconut oil, baking powder, olive oil, lemon juice,apple cider vinegar as a dandruff treatment.