Ask your parents to take you to the doctor if you think you're losing hair.
Im 15 years old and every time I shower a lot of hair falls out. It falls out so much that I start noticing it everytime I look in the mirror. Should I be worried about this? Can i decrease this hair loss??
Max Bygraves had the same problem at your age. He thought his stuffing was falling out.
I also have the same problem like you. To get rid of hair loss, I always use home remedies which I can get easy from natural ingredients.
1. Coconut oil
- Massage your scalp with a bit of warm coconut oil from your hair root to tip and wash it after an hour.
- Applying a mask including coconut milk, avocado pulp, olive oil and a little honey to your scalp. Then, leave it in 30 minutes before washing it off.
- Use the warm coconut milk to shampoo your hair.
2. Olive oil
- Mix warm olive oil with coconut or sweet almond. You can only use the olive oil but make sure that it is warm enough.
- Use the mixture to massage your scalp gently. Then, leave it for about 30 minutes before rinsing and shampooing as usual.
Best luck to you!
It could be a temporary hormone imbalance---make sure your parents know the details.
A doctor might want to do some blood tests if you seem to be losing too much or the losing goes on too long.