If you had to get a face tattoo, what would you get? How do you think it would change your life?

12

crow robot Profile
crow robot answered

I wouldnt...the. Majority of people dont like them and even people with them are stuck with it if rhey dislike it

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

I think it would limit my life to such a degree that having one is not a choice I would willingly make.

But there are many who do. I would have it done as a clan symbol or something that represents my solidarity or individuality in my clan.  I would also do it if it was part of my culture or for religious reasons. But I live in a culture that it just isn't as acceptable.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

The only one I'd consider would go on my extended face. The top extension, that is. I'd get some hair tattooed there.

Anything else would have Mrs Didge telephoning a divorce lawyer. She likes the face I was born with. (That woman has NO taste.)

Dakota  Mackenzie Profile

Hmm... If I had to have one, I'd tattoo a freckle because you never said I couldn't xD and it would be a bit below my hairline :3 it wouldn't change my life because I wouldn't notice it.

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

I would get America's flag. It's been a change from the first place. Proud to be an American, I want America, I love America & I can only live in America & I would die for America at anytime ♥

carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

I like my face and I've known by it. Why would I want to disfigure it for temporary insanity?

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I would never do it willingly; it gives me the creeps.  If it were mandatory, I guess I'd just have them permanently tattoo my lipstick.

Anonymous