These are some of my suggestions: Keep your skin correctly hydrated, avoid stress and sun, make sure to take vitamin D.
Wrinkles are part of our natural process of aging and each one of us is going to have them sooner or later. This doesn't mean we cannot reduce them as much as possible as they can be unpleasant to see.
Wrinkles depend on a lot of factors: Your DNA, your skin's elasticity, personal attitude (if you're constantly stressed, for example), what you eat and drink, and especially what you do to take care of your skin.
When trying to remove or at least diminish wrinkles, it is better to choose a treatment that it as natural as possible, because if you start using products that contain chemicals, they will actually be harmful to your skin. Opt for natural products instead, you could also make your own mask at home with ingrendients like honey, aloe vera olive oil, lemon, cucumber, bananas and avocados.
Coconut oil works well too, I suggest to ask suggestion in a shop you trust because it also depends on the kind of skin you have. Here is a link to some recipes of masks you could do at home with a few ingredients.
As well as taking care of your outer body, take care of your inner one. Pay attention to the foods you eat, avoiding processed foods and alcohol, avoid smoking (among other things, it causes early aging) and drink loads of water.
Use sunscreen to protect your face and body from the damaging effect sunrays can have on your skin not only when you go to the beach but also in your daily life especially in the areas that get more exposed (like your face and neckline, arms and so on).
Get enough sleep and also pay attention to how you sleep.
To avoid wrinkles on your face you should ideally sleep on your back to avoid "sleep lines" that might become permanent.
Also, if you have a bigger budget you can include some massages into your routine. You could do them by yourself but maybe an expert knows exactly the spots to target and they way to go.
Hope this helps!
Wrinkles are to humans what rings are to trees: They're they're Mother Nature's way of marking the passing years. Better than trying to camouflage them might be learning to wear them with pride.
Don't tan and stay out of the sun.
Natural olive oil can help your skin stay soft and supple. Gently massage a few drops on your face before bedtime and rinse with a soft towel. You’ll wake to skin that’s soft and healthy looking.
Here are top home remedies which could help you slow down the appearance of wrinkles as well as maintain a nice and smooth skin.
1. Aloe vera
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel.
- Mix a teaspoon of the gel with the oil from vitamin E capsules.
- Apply this mixture on your skin about 30 minutes.
- Cleanse by warm water.
2. Olive oil
- Mix olive oil with honey and glycerin.
- Massage your skin twice per day with this mixture.
- Grind some fresh leaves to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and keep it overnight.
- After waking up, wash by warm water.
One of the most effective ways , if you still want to hide wrinkles, is to buy a mix of Collagen and Elastin. Collegen is the glue that holds our tissues together Elastin makes our skin supple. You can purchase a bottle for less than $10.00 in a 21 oz size. Don't know Blurtit's policy in naming brandnames. My dermatologist recommended this product. He practices dermatology at U. Penn Med Center One of the best hospitals in the US.
You can use Nyassa's anti ageing hand cream. It is one of the best anti aging hand creams available.
It helps your skin regain its glow. Also it helps get rid of wrinkles and prevents skin from flakin off.
1. Sunscreen: The amount of melanin produced is affected by level of exposure to sunlight. Dermatologists recommend regular use of sunscreens having SPF 30 and above to get rid of pigmentation. Such productsblock more than 90% of the sun’s harmful rays (UVA + UVB).
2. Water: Drink lots of water, at least 3–4 liters daily. Water keeps skin hydrated and remove all kinds of impurities that tend to become clogged inside pores.
3. Peeling: A natural home remedy, peels encourage production of new cells by exfoliating damaged or dead superficial skin. It restores youthful and refreshing look to skin.
4. Vitamin E: There is a reason why vitamin E is often referred to as beauty vitamin. It is an antioxidant that helps neutralizes the harmful UV rays of the sun and repairs damaged skin.
5. Aloe vera: This plant is an excellent cure for hyperpigmented skin. The slimy substance in aloe vera, mucilaginous polysaccharides, is good at removing dead skin cells and promoting skin regeneration.
For more: https://goo.gl/Gby7V5
Aging is a time-dependent process which results in continuous changes in the body that are associated with increased susceptibility to diseases and ultimately death. In a human being, it brings about physical, psychological and social changes. Growing evidence now suggests that aging is actually the effect of all the deleterious free radical reactions going on continuously in our cells and tissues. Read the article '9 antioxidants that help combat premature skin aging' at zovon.