Give it a try.
Many of us have, at some point in our life, been haunted by undereye dark circles. Unhealthy lifestyle choices, bad genes, excess exposure to UV rays, and allergies are some reasons that can result in the skin problem. Under Eye dark circles can impact a person’s overall appearance, often lowering their self-esteem and confidence. To help address the problem, experts offering hyperpigmentation treatment packages in Delhi and other parts of the country, over the years, have come up with specially formulated creams to remove dark circles.
In addition to using under eye dark circle removal creams, people suffering from under eye dark circles can also try easy home remedies that are known to treat the problem.
try and get some sleep.
There are so many home remedies to get rid of dark circles.
Here are a few tips to deal with dark circles:
- Massage Vitamin E or almond oil around the eyes without touching the eyes (massage must strictly be external). This improves blood circulation.
- As a quick fix during parties, use a makeup concealer to hide the dark circle. But remember this is only a temporary solution.
- Get a lot of sleep. Sleeplessness is a culprit for most health problems. Have a set routine and have regular sleep timing. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Drink lots of water. For anything related to health, water is still the best beverage.
- Grate raw potato, squeeze the juice and apply the juice under your eyes for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can also place thin slices of potato on your eyes (with them closed) every night before you retire. This is one of the most popular and time-tested home remedies for dark circles.
- Include a lot of green leafy veggies in your diet. Also include food rich in Vitamin A and E.