How Do I Get Rid Of Blackheads In The Ear?

5

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
My husband used to get them, he would have me use the round end of a bobby pin and pull backwards on the head, it hurts, but it does the job. Hope this helps, good luck to you.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
A 'skin care extractor' is a tool that is made of surgical stainless steel, costs about $10.00, has a loop similar to a bobby pin but is a bit thinner causing less 'trauma' to surrounding area. :-) It is also able to be sterlized.
Jacquelyn Mathis
Jacquelyn Mathis commented
Interesting to know.
Put acne treatment such as proactive onto a Q-tip and dab it on the blackheads. Happens to me and that seems to work.
My 90 year old mother had blackheads in the ear canals which I squeezed every so often with the rounded part of a bobby pin, much like an instrument made for that purpose, which has a small hole in the round end. Only a bobby pin seemed to work better. These blackheads were located right at the entrance to the canal so that they were easy to get to. If I did not remove them they would be painful to her like any pimple on the face. I was also careful to stop pressing on it if it became painful.
Lisa

Anonymous