Nail polish remover contains alcoholic chemicals like acetone that evaporate quickly and carry away heat. This causes a cool sensation.
Leave about nail polish, even when you put water on your hand, you feel cool BECAUSE the water is evaporated and hence heat is absorbed which thence gives cooling effect :) is that easy...Nail polish has alcohol and alcohol evaporates at lower temperatures than water, hence it gives more cooler sensation...This is the same principle for your refrigerator and air-conditioner..for more information refer home.howstuffworks.comthankyou and peace be on you all
Because it evaporates very quickly
Because there are hydro-fluric chemicals in it which when in contact with the skin it releases the hormone katroskevitute and causes the cold feeling! In basic terms it means put a jumper on