What Cities In The World Have The Most Pretty Women And Handsome Men At?

6

wilbert u can call me sue Profile
Lol  I hear that in california there are many beautiful people, but then again, it may be because they moved there for career purposes.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and only 10% of the popullation anywhere is considered above average. So there you got it in a nutshell.  It is more what types of features you are attracted to..
mike carlsen Profile
mike carlsen answered
Because this is a very subjective question it can't be answered with any authority by any one. All any one can do is give their opinion based only on their personal preferences. The best that can be said is that the most culturally diverse city would have more beautiful women from a variety of backgrounds and races thus attracting a wider range of people therefore there'd be more beautiful/handsome people there.
jackie Profile
jackie answered
I think that germany and austria would have them
Newsbyweb official Profile
Newsbyweb official , Most Beautiful women in the world, answered

We recently update the ranking of Most beautiful women in the world so just check it out and get the information about the most beautiful women in the world

I've spent a lot of time in Denmark  and very very very rarely see a woman that I'm like " no thank you"

They're not all drop dead gorgeous. But their average attractiveness is very high compared to the USA.

German women are pretty cute as well.

And I've just spent a week in Montevideo, and wow. Women, It's nice here too.

My girlfriend is from India and she is beautiful as are pretty much every single one of her friends.

Really. I just think women are wonderful.

Reggie Bryant Profile
Reggie Bryant answered
Brazil for girls and no homo I quess america for boys
Chips Ters
Chips Ters commented
Average = attractive. Not as in average looking girls are attractive, but when you use the average measurements, the result will be symmetrical. Symmetry is universally viewed as attractive. Generally, the more girls used to find the average, the more attractive people tend to view the outcome. I remember reading about it in psych101 a couple of years ago. https://escortbrasilia.info

Anonymous