I just can say that it depends on your skin situation. If the situation is bad, you should go to the doctor immediately.
Normally, the oil on our face serve as a shield to protect the skin from environmental impacts and signs of aging.
There are a lot of people who are ready to spend a huge amount of money, time and efforts on different products that helps them stop oily skin. However, few of them actually work.
Using home remedies is a great idea to get rid of oily skin. You can try the listed tips below:
- Try an egg yolk.
- Use a cotton ball to put the egg yolk in the oily skin areas.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash the skin with cool water.
- Mash an apple and mix a half of it with oatmeal.
- Add beaten egg white and a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Wait for 15 minutes and wash with cool water
You absolutely consult more tips at: Home remedies for oily skin