Which kind of jewelry do you prefer?

15

I prefer jewelry with genuine gemstones and white gold or platinum.

Zack -  Mr. GenXer Profile

Jewelry isn't my thing because it never serves any real function except to look good. However, I do wear a watch.

I keep my jewelry simple. Gold hoop earrings, a diamond solitaire necklace, and my wedding and engagement rings. If I have a formal event I switch to diamond earrings and add a diamond tennis bracelet. 

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

White or yellow gold with high grade brilliant cut diamonds.

I have three piercings in my ears. The bottom ones hold my sisters diamond earrings. I never take them out. The other holes are just studs so they don't close. My wedding band is diamond, white and red gold braided. I specifically wanted the design, didn't care what it was made out of. My other two pieces of jewelry I cherish is a 10 cent gumball machine ring I gave my grandma when I was 4. I loved that ring and swore it was the most beautiful thing on earth. Then my grandma wasn't feeling well one day and I gave it to her. I said "Granny Juice (that was the name I had for her) this ring made me feel so good and I want you to have it now so you can feel good to." 16 years later my Grandma was dying and she handed all the girls in the family a little bag to keep with her jewelry in them. My sisters got her gold and diamonds. But in my bag I had a 10 cent gumball machine ring. She told me the story I just wrote, the history behind the ring. Then she told me she personally wanted to give it back to me because that ring meant so much to her. It was her most loved piece of jewelry along with her wedding band because I loved it so much and I wanted her to have it cuz I loved her so much. She wanted me to know, she kept it all those years. The second piece of jewelry I cherish is a ring made out of the string of men's boxers and a piece of shoe. True story! So to answer your question, the jewelry I prefer is ones with sentiment behind them. I have never been materialistic but always been sentimental.

LiftedTruck Redneck Profile

I don't wear jewelry really and don't care for any kind of it. No rings, no necklaces, no earrings/piercings. The only "jewelry" I wear on a daily basis is a green/black paracord medical bracelet that I must wear.

Nealious James Profile
Nealious James answered

Hi
Ravi! I really like rings. Nothing too fancy or shiny, but simple and
comfortable ones. I will normally wear a plain silver one in most cases and
every now and then it will be a gold one with a tiny diamond. This was a gift
from someone very dear and I just love it! Necklaces, bracelets and other
stuffs just doesn’t interest me much!

Hennry Braydden Profile
Hennry Braydden answered

I like to wear Jewelry special Gold plated with beautiful design. Recently I have purchased a beautiful 14k Gold Luxury Heirloom Mens Cuff Bracelets from, Discoverhelix.com, which provide all types of all types of unique handmade men's cuff bracelets and custom rings, pendants, bangles at an affordable price.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hennry

Having a certificate of authenticity ensures that you are buying quality gold jewelry. The certificate must also indicate the value of the product. Check out jesus head pendant. I've bought a lot of gold jewelry there and never had a problem.

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

I like jewelry that is classic enough to make everything look expensive and neat. Now it is fashionable to say that this is a minimalist style :)

Well, at the same time, I try to completely change my image every day: Pendant, earrings, rings. To make everything look as stylish as possible, but at the same time not conspicuous.

Recently, there are many manufacturers who make beautiful jewelry, so I often cannot refuse purchases.

The main plus in all this is that I buy wholesale jewelry , and at the same time I do not leave the entire salary there. I am trying to do my best so for each set of jewelry, I do a separate type of makeup. My best lfriend, of course, says that I bother a lot, but guys always pay attention to me.

Anonymous