Am i fat? Im 5'0 and 116 lbs. Please be brutally honest. i would ask my boyfriend if i wanted the answer to be sugar coated

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

No your not fat, BMI chart says 97 - 128 lbs is considered normal for a 5'0  female.

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

I'm sure you're fine.  Do you look and feel good?  That's very important too.  Don't be too hung up on your "stats" .. It's really more important to feel healthy and look that way too.

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

Are you kidding? You are the same height as me. I wish that I could give you some of my weight! Lol. Don't worry, you are the right size.

The world would have us believe that the passport to happiness is our physical appearance, that our “image” is everything. Don't get caught up in its mold! Stay healthy, be happy! :)

Dance like a gypsy Profile

No I believe that's normal

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal with a BS degree in Social-Psychology, answered

Lets say you are not really obesely overweight/fat but on the heavy end of the middle weight for your height

Anonymous