I am aged almost 17 and I am suffering from skin darkening! The covered skin of my body is still very fair more than the the uncovered areas like my face and my hands! Should I go to a dermatologist for treatment to get back my natural skin tone ?


1 Answers

carol brown Profile
carol brown answered


Yes, of course you can take help of dermatologist to remove
the darken color of the skin. You can also use some home treatment like
cucumber, lemon and rose pack; honey and papaya pack and aloe vera can help

Answer Question