I have a rash on my face and now my throat hurts, what is that called?


1 Answers

Lia Tan Profile
Lia Tan answered

It could be caused from various things from allergies to even some form of STD/STI. You should go to a doctor or a healthcare facility and get that checked out if this persists for more than a week and you think that the rash and your throat hurting are related.

Answer Question