Anonymous

What is the fastest way to get rid of acne?

3

Anastasia Mrs Profile
Anastasia Mrs answered

well you could buy face wash and strips. Also keep your face clean because acne is formed by the oil on your skin clogging your pores. Also if you wear makeup you can buy ones that have acne medicine inside them.

Sivchour Sun Profile
Sivchour Sun answered

Use toothpaste on effected area overnight. Or you can mix salt and water and put it on the effected area. Wash your face 2 times a day. You will achieve good skin overnight. You will achieve great skin in a week. You will achieve flawless skin in a month. Follow these steps. Tips-use ice,drink water,eat fruits and lead an healthy lifestyle.

It's unnecessary to quit smoking. You can just change the type of what you smoke. Anyway, I have faced such a problem in the past and it has been overcome now because I have enough resources for better well-being. Anyway, in the past I was always tired, but then I found cannabis from this source https://www.westcoastsupply.green/product-tag/aaaa/ he helped me sort this out. Accordingly, try to take all the necessary information and correctly use such a fresh product for yourself.

Anonymous