The best way to make your cheekbones appear more defined is by using some kind of blusher.
Types of Blusher
- Powder - blush powder comes in a range of colours, and is applied using a medium to large powder brush. You need good lighting whilst you're applying it, or you might end up with one cheek far more accentuated than the other (or uneven cheeks!)
- Stick - you can get blush sticks which are cream-based rather than powder-based. Think of applying a giant tinted lip-balm to your cheekbones, and you'll have a rough idea of what I'm on about!
- Age - the bone structure in your face will keep changing, even throughout your twenties, so your cheekbones just might not have 'appeared' yet.
- Face shape - some people just don't have very prominent cheekbones. There's not much you can do about this, other than use make-up and get a haircut that accentuates them.
- Weight - generally, the slimmer you are, the more your cheekbones will be visible. This isn't always the case, though - especially if you're still growing!