Why Do Women Dress Up Even Though They Are Married Or In A Relationship?

8

For one's own self esteem, and self confidence! You are putting your best foot forward, with image or presentation being your first greeting to others, especially in the corporate world.  If not in the business world, you do it for your self, and as a reflection of your family.  It's not that you're trying to 'impress someone', if you're not in the corporate rat race, but it completes your public image, which reflects on those you love.  I feel much better when I get up and put on my makeup and fix my hair and clothes, even if I'm only going to KROGER....at least better than I would if I went, with my 'bedhead' hair and ''around the house'' clothes.  I might not WANT to put all that effort in some days, but I'm always sorry if I don't, because I'll see someone I know....invariably. I know that sounds like I'm ''doing it for everyone else'', but the consequences of being SEEN in less than good condition are mine alone.  Just my two cents.....besides if you really don't want to ever make the effort, maybe you should consider depression, being the root of the non -concerned attitude.
Women ought to dress even though they are married due to different reasons which may be subject or  objective .In the African culture woman has to dress up decently in all aspects  of being noble in the family to the extent that a true African woman has to look for at least something for the man and children  to dress on in the family that is why some individuals say that a smart man portrys which kind of woman he is married to. There is need for  privacy in terms of their body parts for example not because woman is married that she can expose herself to everyone on the streets of kampala  ,some dress because they want to be decent in the public,purpose of respecting the different culture that women leave in ,fashion has also been an issue among married women in today's life style ,religious aspect where they say woman has to be the example in dress ,social economic status and also to impress those who see her. 
Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
Fashion is a style of human behavior. Everyone wants to look nice. Women, the delicate creature, have so many ornaments to make themselves glittering. They have all kind of jewelery, fancy dress, stylish shoes, fabulous hand bags, different make up kits and expensive perfumes, only a few which men uses.

The women also feel more jealous than a man does. They always find themselves in competition with other women in terms of beauty and ornaments. They always like to look different from others. This attitude forces them to remain spick and span in most of the occasions.
Cara B Profile
Cara B answered
Dressing up is a great way to boost your mood and self-esteem.

I don't really like to spend money on expensive clothes and I don't have enough time to take care of myself. That's why I don't go out much and prefer online dating. It is much more convenient and whoever invented online dating sites is a genius. I know that many people would like to have a profile on a dating site but don't know anything about it. This site ohiorivervalleypride.org will help people find the perfect dating site and get a successful profile.

NASSY NASCARNUT Profile
NASSY NASCARNUT answered
I wonder what he thinks of women in similar blouses walkin' by him...I bet he looks and this is what he does not want men to do to you.  that is the psychology behind it.

This is absolutely normal! A girl in any form should look beautiful whether she is in a relationship, married or single. By the way, you can meet a girl that you like here sofiadate instagram. All girls are beautiful in their own way and about clothes, as I said earlier, every girl wants to look beautiful. I found especially attractive ones on this site, all the girls are responsive and ready to talk with you and go on dates, cool!

Dino Rawr Profile
Dino Rawr answered
Its not necessarily for their husband/boyfriend, its for THEIR own confidence. EVERY woman likes to feel attractive. They don't like going to the stoe in sweats! They are going to feel way less desireable and thats going to put them down. If their down, most likely their spouse will feel upset and THEIR relationship isn't going to be exciting because the woman doesnt feel like she deserves it.

Anonymous