Anonymous

How Do You Describe A Beautiful Dress?

7

Manaswita  Kalita Profile

A beautiful dress is the one that looks good on you, that makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. But the dress should be comfortable, only that it will make you feel good. And of course it should be attractive.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

I had this problem when I was writing my novel. I wanted one woman to be wearing a stunning dress for a particular scene but I don't have the slightest idea about women's clothing.

So I did a Google image search, found a woman in the kind of dress I wanted, then went to the page, used their sales information, and described what I was looking at.

Boy, what that lady hot!

Darcy Taylor Profile
Darcy Taylor answered

According to me, beautiful dress is that in which you will look beautiful and comfortable too. That is why I always choose my favorite dress from my favorite brands in the US. They have an awesome collection of beautiful dresses i.e., Prom Dresses, Short Dresses, Curves Dresses, Pageant Gowns, Couture Dresses and many more...

I fully support the commentator above! The most important thing in a dress is that it is convenient and comfortable. I agree that beauty is also important, but above all, for me this is quality. I love corset top wedding dresses from Cathytelle , because they make the waist simply ceased, for this I am ready to put a monument to these people

In my opinion you should choose the most suitable dress exactly for you. There are so many different modern models from new collections, so everyone will find something interesting! The best dresses for women will be elegant, graceful, handsome, majestic, refined, sophisticated, stately, tasteful, etc.

When you be in, you are more beautiful ,and that is a beautiful dress ,which is up to your beauty.

Anonymous