Some good facts here.
Here are some natural ways you can apply to keep your nails stronger and healthier:
1. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is very good for our health, especially if you want to stronger your nails. Vitamin E contains moisturizing property that can help you keep your nail healthy and hydrated.
- Extract the vitamin E oil by breaking open a vitamin E capsule.
- Apply this oil on your nails.
- After that, massage your nails in a gently way for a couple of minutes.
- Follow this solution every day before going to bed for a couple of weeks.
This is an easy but effective way to strengthen your nails. Massage your nails will improve blood circulation. As a result, your nails will become healthier and stronger.
Massage your nails regularly. You can use almond oil, coconut oil, nail’s cream or moisturizing lotion to massage. It will keep your nails moisturized as well.
- Choose one of these products and apply it on every nail.
- Massage your nails gently (5 to 10 minutes).
- After that, wear cotton gloves then go to sleep.
- Wash your nails with warm water on the next morning.
- Do this every day for a few weeks.
Experts suggest that you should increase the protein intake if you want to maintain the healthy nails because nails are made of a protein called keratin. Lack of protein may cause white spots on your nails. As a result, it will make your nails weak.
- Eat protein-based foods like low-fat dairy, soybeans, chickens, beans, eggs, nuts, tofu, lean meats and seafood.
To know more about ways to strengthen nails, I think you should read this article: authorityremedies.com/how-to-make-your-nails-stronger/