Guys Do you like girls with thick eyebrows?

10

Austin Jones Profile
Austin Jones answered

looks don't matter to me but you don't want ones that look like 5 catapillers on top of each other

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

As a man, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm too straight to have a preference. I just like the female gender as who they are individually.

I like it when girls be confident enough to fight back the unrealistic expectations created by some foolish man and plastic woman. I really enjoy to see girls be themselves. To see them instead of copying someone else they embrace who they really are as a person and as a woman. I enjoy more to see when a woman is not gone through surgery in order to beauty. Beauty doesn't come with those blades.

Above all, what i care about the most is what's in a girl's mind, heart and soul.

SuperFly Original
Great answer! simple and actually mostly true for most guys. We are not all a bunch of perverted sex deviants who like artificial perfection. Unless its a full moon... of course.
Matt Radiance
Matt Radiance commented
Thanks. yea true! lol!
SuperFly Original Profile

I dont like them all the way to one side or the other. Its definitely somewhere in between too thick and too light. I never appreciated the eyebrows that look drawn on and overly perfect.

Cannot say I ever thought about eyebrows as a part in my preference. Not really all that important, to me. But if your eyebrows grow into wings enabling you to fly away.. Expect a subtle note that I shall write on this tiny piece of paper, hand to you.

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

As long as she doesn't look like "Wild Bull Curry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXLIUrbp-R8

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

Eyebrows are the last thing that would make me like someone.  There are way too many other things I look for in a person.

Maheen Sehar Profile
Maheen Sehar answered

It really depends on your face.. But i would say leave it alone! If you wax your eyebrows it can look really yucky when they are growing back in. Maybe just thin them out a bit by plucking them if that is what you are looking for.. But don't wax.. It takes off too much.

Anonymous