Does glasses make a person attractive?

10

Stormy-Lynn Calvert Profile

It can if you get a style of glasses that works for your facial build. I took a friend with me to help pick out a good style. People tell me I rock my glasses!

Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

Attractiveness mainly comes from within.  Glasses can be "icing on the cake".

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

It's up to individuals.

Attractiveness doesn't have a certain law, every person refer to attractiveness differently.

Glasses are an accessory and fashion. Something to help you to look good, have your own style and prestige. But i know this for a fact that it can be attractive to some people (as i said about individuals). (reading glasses and other eye required glasses can be considered fashionable as well)

An example, Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven. This glass is darn awesome on him, a great choice, it fits him very nicely in my point of view.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

No. But it can adds to your attractiveness.

I wear x-ray glasses so all the ladies look attractive to me. Well, some do.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Megan, I once found myself in deep doo-doo for telling a friend that she looked great without glasses.

She said, "I don't wear glasses."

And I said, "But I do."

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I'm hot as' In glasses ... Cos I said so ... I think I need to change my avitar now to a glasses pic then ;p

Anonymous