I have dry scaly skin behind my ears, I can peel it of but it hurts when I pull my ear away from my head, I wash and mosturize it but it's not going away, what should I do?


2 Answers

Ancient Hippy Profile
Ancient Hippy answered

Go see your doctor. He may be able to prescribe a medical creme that could clear it up.

Cookie Roma Profile
Cookie Roma answered

Clearly I'm not a doctor but this sounds suspiciously like an issue I've had most of my life. I have eczema. See your doctor. There are many things they can recommend for you to use. 

Answer Question