What Are The Health Benefits Of Using Lemon Balm?

2

Kristin Barton Profile
Kristin Barton answered
Medicinally, lemon balm was used in Europe as a mood stabilizer. It has Valium-like effects on those who are anxiety-ridden. Also useful in aromatherapy, the scent of this herb lifts the spirit.

To enjoy lemon balm's mood lifting qualities, simply create an infusion by steeping the leaves in boiling water and drink like a tea. Its flavor is pleasing, and it's impossible to take too much, unlike some other herbs that are used for the same purpose.

Lemon balm is excellent for cleansing the skin. To use, throw some of the leaves into a pot of steaming water and drape a towel over your head, allowing the steam to bathe your face. Lemon balm can be added to bath sachets as well, if you desire an all-over benefit.

It's very sad to hear this, but I advise you to try cannabis oil, because it always helps me when I'm nervous, look at the options here https://westcoastsupply.cc/product-tag/aaaa/ I have used this site before and liked everything, so I think you will like it too. There are low prices, so I think you can afford it.

Anonymous