Anonymous

How Much Do 18 Kt Gold Or Diamond Earrings Cost?

4

Depends on the amount of gold used in the earrings and on the diamond’s 4 C's(it’s clarity, color, cut and carat weight). I would consult an experienced jeweler in regards to the value of your earrings.Also, you can ask your jeweler to appraise your earrings. It may cost you a little extra..but you’ll have a certificate of validation detailing the estimated value of your jewelry.
Good luck!

Diamond Earrings are expensive, but I absolutely adore them. Also, my friend loves jewelry very much and she advised me to read here about which hoop earrings are the best. This helped me figure out which earrings I want to purchase additionally. The article is cool. Maybe it will be useful for you. Good luck!

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

I find it difficult to answer this question. But I recommend that you study the guide VVS1 Clarity Diamond https://madgemstones.com/vvs1-clarity-diamond-is-it-really-worth-the-money/ . Diamonds of this quality are able to favorably decorate exclusive jewelry and make them sparkle with captivating light.

John Profile
John answered
Depends on the size of them and the diamond in the earring. You could get a set for less than on overstock .com you can find them for less than 20 dollars.

Anonymous