- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- The hair of an adult can stretch 25% of its length before breaking.
- Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body (it even keeps growing after death).
- Average number of hairs on a human head: 100,000, maximum is about 150,000.
- It grows 12cm (almost 5 inches) on average, each year.
- Men's hair grows faster and is more dense than women's (until they join the 50% of men who have some degree of baldness by age 50, of course).
- About 100 hairs fall out of the scalp (normally) every day.
- Hair grows faster in warm and sunny weather.
- Hair takes between 2 and 7 years before it falls out of the scalp.
- Asian hair grows faster than other ethnicities. Asians are least prone to balding.
- African hair is the most fragile and sensitive.
Hair is made up of dead cells
Hair growth also depends on genes.
I like long hairs.