I Am A Man With Fatty Deposits Under My Skin. How Do I Get Rid Of Them?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You have them removed by surgery, at Dr.s office.  I did.
John Travis Profile
John Travis answered
I think you can get them removed by how they do liposuction, but in a small way, you know?  And I think they keep coming back, no matter what you do, but it's still probably better to go after them rather than just letting them get worse.

Answer Question